Covid-19 measures by Blue Bay Lodges
- We are happy to welcome our guests again. We changed our operation on several topics in order for you to enjoy a safe and pleasant stay.
- Please follow any instructions given by our employees.
- All measures are according to government instructions.
- All employees have been instructed on Covid-19 behavior.
- We have specific protocols for cleaning and hygiene in place.
- We welcome you with a smile (no hand shakes), we will inform you and we are open to answer any questions.
- Non locals will receive a personal COVID-19 kit, containing sanitizer, gloves and mouth caps. Usage of these items is obligatory. We would like you to feel safe on our premises.
- We request you to use the handsanitizer upon entering the front-desk.
- Because of 2 yards social distancing we only allow 2 guests into our front-desk. Please wait outside if the front-desk is occupied with other guests. Also keep your distance on the surrounding footpaths.
- We take extra care of disinfection of all sensitive areas like door handles, faucets and light switches.
- Your lodges is cleaned with extra care using disinfectants.
- We kindly ask you to be absent during housekeeping, in order for our staff to move freely without the risk of being contaminated.
- Please hang the “Please clean” doorhanger on the outside handle when you leave the lodge.
WE WISH YOU A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE STAY IN OUR LODGES
TEAM BLUE BAY LODGES