Blue Bay Golf course
Are you a golf lover, or maybe you have never played before and you would like to try it? At the Blue Bay Curacao Golf & Beach Resort you will find a marvelous 18-holes golf course, designed by William 'Rocky' Rocquemore, an American architect who has designed the most beautiful golf courses all over the world.
Blue Bay offers a golf course with special 'views'. Located at the Caribbean sea, it guarantees the most spectacular views both at the ocean and the tropical nature along the fairways. Differences in height, rock formations, cliffs, sea and sand guarantee stunning views. The famous hole 6 requires you to play a long stroke over the water. This golf course is a challenge for players of all levels.
- Professional golf course with 18 holes and PAR 72
- Total length over 3.7 miles
- Beautifully located at the Caribbean sea
- 'Pay & Play', no membership and/or Skills necessary
- Driving range, lessons and clinics at the PROject GOLFacademy
- Regular tournaments and events
- Lovely clubhouse with all facilities
- Blue Bay Merchandise available at our Pro Shop